Effective Date: 7 April 2023
The following terms and conditions govern all use zonejam.com ("App") and all content and services available at or through the website. zonejam.com is owned and operated by Hivekind Sdn Bhd. zonejam.com is offered to you subject to the acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions ("Terms") contained herein and in all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published on this website from time to time.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the App. By accessing or using any part of the App, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you may choose to not access or use any of the services. If you are using the App on behalf of an employer or another entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority and capacity to bind such entity to these Terms.
Use of the App
Our App is designed to enable you to schedule meetings across time zones. You may use the App only for its intended purpose and in accordance with these Terms. Use of material on the App is for your own personal and non-commercial use only.
- Changes to the AppWe reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any part of the App at any time, without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
- Intellectual Property RightsThe App and its entire contents, features and functionality are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or otherwise use any of the App's contents without our prior written consent.
The App includes a third-party material; cities15000.zip by geonames.org licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence . We acknowledge and give credit to our licensors for such materials.
- Disclaimer of WarrantiesThe App is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the App will meet your requirements or that it will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of LiabilityIn no event shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with your use of the App, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Information on the App may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be changed or updated without notice. The App may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the services at any time without notice. The App does not assume any responsibility for errors on the site. Information derived from the App is used at your own discretion and risk.
- IndemnificationTo the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless of the App, its affiliates and their respective members, managers, officers, employees, representatives and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, lawsuits, damages, obligations, complaints, demands, allegations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses arising out of or related to or in connection with your actual or alleged:
(a) use of and access to the App and/or the services available thereon
(b) violation, breach or default of any of the Terms, or
(c) violation of any third party right including, but not limited to, any patent, trademark, service mark, copyright, trade secret, publicity or privacy right, or arising out of or related to or in connection with, and
(d) any claim that content caused damage to a third party.
- Governing LawYou represent and warrant that your use of the App will be in strict accordance with the Terms and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the the country in which you reside) and that your use of the App will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Changes to TermsWe reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or update any part of this Terms. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the App following the posting of any changes to this Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We may also, in the future, add new services and/or features, which shall be subject to the Terms, as well as any additional terms and conditions pertaining to the aforementioned services and/or features.
We may change, suspend or discontinue the services at any time and impose limits on certain features and services without notice or liability.
- Changes to the App